- Runny eggs, bacon, and hash browns for dinner. In a low lit booth with jukebox music in the background and a girl sporting sex hair and my long sleeve shirt.
- Bare foot on aged black wood floors.
- The birth of an idea. That 60 seconds when you believe anything’s possible.
- An hour after it rains in Los Angeles. Crisp air, a cool breeze, and the ocean in the sky.
- The brief moment you forget you’re on a motorcycle. This usually happens when I’m hugging canyons.
- God moments. Or connecting dot moments. When you look back and realize why things have happened the way they did.
- A really fucking good film.
- Having an unexplainable connection with someone that makes completely no sense.
- Shifting gears. Literally.
- Fresh sheets.
So here are a few of the things that bring me joy in my life. They are little things that don’t depend on much. I list them to remind you to turn your dial from macro into micro and enjoy what is in front of you instead of wishing for things you have no control over. Stretch this muscle. It will help you practice gratitude and pull you out of your head.
You will also be funner to hang out with.
Trackback from your site.